The AN8000 series is 3-pin low-dropout fixed positive output monolithic voltage regulators. Since thier power consumption can be minimized, they are suitable for battery stabilizing power supply and reference voltage. Thirteen types of output voltage are available ; 2V, 2.5V, 3V, 3.5V (TO-92 only) , 4V, 4.5V, 5V, 6V, 7V, 8V, 8.5V, 9V, and 10V.
• Input/output voltage difference : 0.3V (max.)
• Output current of up to 50mA
• Low bias current ; 0.6mA (typ.)
• Output voltage ; 2V, 2.5V, 3V, 3.5V (TO-92 only) , 4V, 4.5V, 5V, 6V, 7V, 8V, 8.5V, 9V, and 10V.
• Over-voltage protective circuit built-in.